So I realized that I forgot to post an update after Caitlyn's doctor appointment on Friday. She does NOT need to go on a diet - :) - but she is in the 90-95th percentile for height and weight! She is 16 lbs. and 26 inches long. That's my girl! Also, Dr. Poole says she's looking great, all healed up, etc. And that Dr. Iocono said we should treat Caitlyn as a "normal gut" baby. So that's awesome too! Sometimes it's hard to believe how far she's come. I am so grateful for the gift we've been given in her. Now I just need to remember that at 4:00 this morning when she won't stop crying for hours...
For those of you who pray... I am really struggling with returning to work, and juggling all of my responsibilities at work and home. I feel like I am running ragged and not accomplishing anything the way I would like to. And I am struggling not to feel like I am missing out on Caitlyn growing up. I know I am in this job for a reason, and I am grateful to have a job as meaningful (and flexible) as this one, but it is still really hard to leave her every day.