I have been such a neglectful blogger! There has been so much going on - I can't believe how busy we have been. Lots and lots of good things. A quick run-down:
- Matt's brother Bryan came to visit last week when he was in Cincinnatti on business, and it was great to see him, although a short trip! We are looking forward to Kathy coming to visit too - hope that won't be too long from now.
- Sunday was a baby shower at church for our friends Matt and Brianne. Bri is due at the end of May, and we are really excited for her. Matt and I had a lot of fun doing the decorations and making a diaper cake. Here's a picture of the diaper cake:

- Tuesday night is now homemade pizza night at our house. We had delicious pizza and watched "The 300" with Rob and Crystal. While they watched the bloody movie, I worked on cupcakes for our volunteer party at work.
- Tonight was the volunteer party, and I think it was a great success. We had a good turnout and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. I have used up most of my creativity for the next few months, but nevertheless it was a good time. It was also the first time I have not been home to put Caitlyn to bed since she came home from the hospital. When I got home she was already sleeping peacefully in her crib, and I had to restrain myself from picking her up and snuggling her close. After reading this blog: http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com, I sat there crying and thanking God for the miracle that is my child. I am grateful that I can hold her and rock her and kiss her anytime I want to, as that was not the case for so long, and is not the case for so many families. We have been given so much.
Here are a few recent pictures. There are a couple of Caitlyn enjoying her first rice cereal, which was pretty fun. :)

Caitlyn and Bryan :)