Well, I can't believe it but I accidentally erased half my post. So I will quickly abbreviate the first half: We had a very busy weekend, with visits with friends, trips to the farmers market, lots of yard work, yummy food, beautiful cake, and birthday flowers. Thanks to Mom, Grandma, and Jenna for the birthday money that I used to buy all my beautiful flowers! Here's a preliminary pic of the first plantings: I will post more after I have the beds weeded and window boxes planted.



I can't believe it's Sunday night already and the weekend is already over. I am so not ready to go back to work tomorrow... but I guess I just have to be ready like it or not.

Today we went to church, and then spent the afternoon chilling out with Caitlyn. I also made a couple of CVS and RiteAid runs that I am super excited about. Here is a picture of my haul:

CVS Trip 1:
(1) Tresemme shampoo
(2) Tresseme conditioner
(3) Tresseme styling products
all 3/$10, with $10 Extra Care Bucks (ECBs) with $20 purchase
used 5 $1/1 coupons
used $4/$20 beauty purchase
(1) Edge shaving lotion - $2.79, with $2.79 ECBs back
used $15 in previous ECBs
Total=FREE plus $12.79 ECBs!!
(3)Aveeno body lotions $8.99 each.
used $10/3 coupon, and received $10 ECBs with $25 Aveeno purchase
(1) Heath bar
used $10ECBs from first purchase and $4/$20 beauty purchase
Total=$4.51 + $10 ECBs
(3)John Frieda styling products on sale 3/$15
used 3 $2/1 coupons, received $5 ECBs on $15 JF purchase
(2) Rimmel lipsticks B1G1 for 5.29 (I forgot to use my $1 off coupon. boo :()
used $10 ECBs from previous purchase and $4/$20 beauty purchase

RiteAid:
I won't go into the whole purchase, but I got 2 packs of Huggies Diapers, 1 pack of Huggies wipes, and 1 Aveeno body wash for $4.37 OOP!

So long story short, all of the above for less than ten dollars out of pocket! I am one happy girl, and that makes my Sunday evening a little better. If you are interested in learning about couponing, I would be happy to share what I have learned - just leave me a comment and I'll get back with you!

And finally, a couple ADORABLE baby pictures, cause I know that's what you REALLY want to see. :)