So it's been almost three months since my last blog entry (shame on me!), but I hope you'll let me sneak back in to the blogging world without too much guilt. There has been a lot happening over the course of the summer, and Caitlyn has been keeping us hopping. Our little girl turned 8 months old on Sunday. So hard to believe! She is incredible, and so much fun. She is starting to "talk" (or babble as my mom says). She says "ba ba ba" for anything she wants like the kitties or food or a toy. And she says "mamama" whenever she's mad, and at other random times too. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that mama is her word when she's mad, but I'm just glad she's saying it. :)
Here are some fun pictures from the 4th of July weekend. We went up to my parents' house, ate lots of yummy food, spent time with family, and swam in their pool. It was a great time.

Caitlyn with Great-Grandpa Kellogg

With Grandma and Grandpa Kellogg


Matt's all-time favorite picture


Caitlyn's first pool adventure

My sister Jen has finally moved down to Lexington, and we are really enjoying spending time with her. She has started babysitting Caitlyn a couple times a week until her new job starts, because Matt has started back to school. He is just taking one class right now until he starts full time again in November.
My dear friend of 14 years, Amanda, had her second baby, a little boy named Aiden Marshall, on Monday afternoon. He is beautiful and so sweet. Congratulations Amanda and Jon! We are so happy for you! :)
I think I've caught you up on all the major news around here. I hope to resume regularly scheduled posting again now that I've gotten started. I have a tendency to put things off and then stress about them until I just knuckle down and do it. Funny how I would do the same thing with blogging, which is something I enjoy! Anyway, it feels good to be back. Enjoy the pictures!

Caitlyn loves her bubble baths!

Caitlyn and Mommy - June 09

Our first blueberry pancakes - yummy!